Karen - Spillin her Dreams-karenforester.blogspot

Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Singing the "Blaah's"

Hum----m, Thought it about time I posted another page, but don't really know anything interesting to talk about. Not too much excitement here at the moment but, I guess that is a good thing, since it means that, at least for the moment, none of the family seems to be in the middle of any major crisis! You know how bad news is--it usually gets to you even before it happens. As far as I'm concerned I would just as soon NEVER hear bad news again.
As far as good news goes. Guess the best news recently has been the birth of another child in our extended clan. A little boy named Seth,born to my great-nephew's lovely lady. Babies are always a blessig no matter how much trouble thay can eventually be! I have no doubt that this little guy will be cherished, as every child should be.
Other than that, let's see -- We got treated to supper out this evening. My sweet Wayne and his friend Jack have been helping a friend from church for the past several months. The friend had surgery last spring and has had many setbacks since then. So the guys have mowed, shoveled snow and taken care of other little things he needed. Finally, his health has improved considerably and he insisted on taking not only the guys, but also the wives also. Such a sweet couple, it is always nice to be appriciated.
Our Ohio weather has finally warmed a bit this past week. We have gone from lots and lots of snow to sunshine and warm temperatures (The rivers are a-risin') the past few days. It has been a long winter. Spring will be welcomed.
I have been trying to write some on my (almost) novel, recently. It's hard work for a not so brainy person! It dosn't feel like it will ever be finished, but, I am making some progress and have decided I am going to get it done before 2011 is over! One way or the other! That way I will be able to say that I actually did write a book. I may not be able to say that it is a good book-------
Anyway as you can see, my creative writing is not doing very well this evening, so I am just going to stop boring you and say good-bye for tonight.
Maybe another time I will have something more interesting to talk about. At least this gives me typing practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep plugging along little sister. It takes a loooongggg time to write a book, I'm here to bear witness! You're doing a good job with the blog and it keeps you hard at it which is half the battle. Chin up and bottom on the desk chair!

    ReplyDelete